[f-nsp] Serveriron xl - Def GW for real servers?

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Sun Oct 10 17:49:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

Just point the real server's default at the layer 3 vlan
interface address (the VE interface).   Route the real
server vlan prefix at the serveriron from your core
router(s) and you'll be able to talk to the reals
directly for management etc.

David