[f-nsp] Serveriron xl - Def GW for real servers?

Robert Geller rgeller at terremark.com
Wed Oct 13 16:44:55 EDT 2004

In order to use VE interfaces, you have to turn on IP forwarding. I have
done this on many XLs.

Also, keep in mind when source-nat'ing, you will need to add more than 1
server source-ip if you have more than 65K connections.  The XLs only
support 8 server source-ip (major gripe of mine).  You can configure
more than 8, but only 8 will work.

Cheers

-Rob