[f-nsp] Measurement of BigIron virtual interfaces

Cliff Fogle Cliff at ofoto.com
Mon Oct 25 12:57:14 EDT 2004

NTOP kind of has sflow support.  It really only gives 'top talkers'
info.  The best thing out there at this time is really InMon's traffic
server:

http://www.inmon.com/products/trafficserver.php

(warning:  There is a free demo avaialble and it's addictive)

Foundry is apparently building much better sflow support into INM 1.8,
but I have yet to see anything other than a PowerPoint mock up of it.