[f-nsp] using

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Thu Sep 30 13:28:56 EDT 2004

Hi chaps,

quick question about tftp'ing config files off foundry kit onto a tftp
server.

I've cobbled together a set of expect scripts, one per router, switch etc
that log onto a foundry box,and execute a tftp command to save the config
back onto my server.  (sigh! our extreme kit does this for you
automagically, why can't foundry)

Anyway, the scripts all work when i run it from a bash shell on my linux
box but screw up when I try to run it from a cron job. It conects and then
seems to screw up when passing the login information

Anyone seen this before?

Any help appreciated

TIA
Alex