[f-nsp] ServerIron error messages

Matti Kari maza at maza.fi
Sun Apr 10 15:43:00 EDT 2005

Hello,

we have a ServerIron XL and now I've started getting these messages to
console:

mult pkt: buf alloc fail ???
mult pkt: buf alloc fail ???

and:

n       send syn: reverse session alloc fail ???

Have I run out of memory or what?

hevi#sh mem
     Total DRAM:                 033542144 Bytes
     Dynamic memory pool size:   028163200 Bytes
     Free memory size:           001349722 Bytes
     Memory Utilization:         95% Used

I'm running too old firmware versions (don't know why, the SI was bought
new couple of months ago - will update it soon).

The SI itself seems to be running ok, but just started wondering what
these messages mean.

Matti Kari - consultant - e-mail: maza at maza.fi
gsm: +358 40 838 6607  -  web: http://maza.fi/
snail:  Wallininkatu 7 C 82, FI-00530 Helsinki