[f-nsp] Any guide for moving configs from Cisco?

Tuc tuc at ttsg.com
Tue Apr 19 22:36:06 EDT 2005

> > 	I'm doing Interfaces as part of Vlans,
>
> different

	So far its worked out pretty well for this.

> > ospf (Which might come out in this new config, haven't decided yet),
>
> mainly the same, check default metrics

	This is what I'm working on now.... I can't assign an area to
a VLAN?? It has to be per port? I used to put "ip ospf network
point-to-multipoint" in Vlan1. I wanted to do the point-to-point, but
it definitely states it can't be VLAN'd.

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.