[f-nsp] BI8K system-max settings

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 09:58:48 EDT 2005

Hi Bill,
  I dont know the answer to your specific question, I've not touched those
values personally, but I was told previously that they are maximum limits that
the router will be allowed to use and that actually increasing them does not
affect the way the router assigns memory on startup.

ie if you increase a parameter massively it wont use more memory, it will just
allow the system to use more resources.. which will then use the memory.

Steve