[f-nsp] Configuring default real server for non HTTP traffic?

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:40:22 EST 2005

Patrick, you could bind the default port to the app server (port default,
and bind default, respectively) but Im not sure of the implications with
port 80 then, I am thinking it might overwrite it.  Kind of a wierd one
there.......There aren't port ranges, unfortunately, that would help for
your particular case.  I think your best bet is to write up a script that
generates the port ranges, then you can just drop that into the config, I
think thats your only option.  You could try the default binding first, just
to see, but I think thats going to fold in the port 80 traffic as well.

Mike