[f-nsp] Re: SLB Question, Odd behavior

Emilia Lambros emilial at hostworks.com.au
Tue Jan 18 17:00:16 EST 2005

Certainly nothing wrong with whether or not the SLB is seeing the
servers happily - they're all passing their healthchecks quite happily
(both tcp and http).

I'd suggest it comes down to something like routing?  Default routes?
You could always try a packet capture on the SLB - don't know the
commands off the top of my head but you can do a relatively basic packet
capture and see what's going on.  A packet capture on the server
probably wouldn't go astray either?

Cheers,
Em