[f-nsp] acls on foundry devices

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:29:32 EST 2005

Hi Anil,

The MG8 and the FI4802 use different OS images, so there are just
different features in each.  The cam entries refers to the number of
entries in the layer 4 cam that are being used per acl.  Really what
you are seeing is just a difference in display, the FI4802 is giving
you a little more info.

Mike