[f-nsp] Egress List on 24G-A

Timothy Arnold tim at uksolutions.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 12:20:49 EDT 2005

Hi Cliff,

I have two 24G-A's. One running 2.2.4 and one running 2.2.6 (although the
config on 2.2.6 was tftp'ed from a 2.2.4 device) and get the same problem
with  both. I have an older device which I will be upgrading, and it does
have the old vlan database config  :(

What causes this bug? on the 2.2.4 device, I can't remove some interfaces
from vlans, is there a work around??

Thanks
Tim.