[f-nsp] Foundry Recommendations.

Joseph Jackson jjackson at aninetworks.com
Fri Nov 4 14:26:11 EST 2005

Greetings All,

	The company that I work for is planning a network infrastructure
upgrade within the coming months.  We are wanting to replace all out
Cabletron devices with something from either Cisco or Foundry.  So far I
have talked to both parties and they both have good points and bad points.
As of right now I am leaning towards foundry based on the price and their
performance marks in the documentation I have seen from them.  My question
for you all is what experience has the people of this list gotten from
foundry?  Do they stand by their word?  Is their support helpful?  How
stable do their products seem?  Do you have to fight with the devices to get
them to do what you want?  Any info you all can give me will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Joseph Jackson

ANI Networks