[f-nsp] Foundry Recommendations.

Kristian Larsson kristian at juniks.net
Fri Nov 4 15:39:52 EST 2005

I have four HP 9304 which basically is a Foundry
BigIron 4k.
We've been using both HP and Foundry firmwares.
Have had a few probs but v7800k seems to have
sorted it all out.
CLI is cisco like (although with several drawbacks
in the usability like history is weird... )
Cheap box that will push a lot of packets.
Can't do much fancy stuff with it but hey, it's
cheap.

Since we have HP I can't comment on the Foundry
support.
We have had some major problems just recently, the
box just died on us. But this was resolved by the
new software.

Hope it helps :)

   Kristian