[f-nsp] serverironXL issue

Garry Harper G.HARPER at bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 10 05:01:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am having an issue with my serverironXL and I would be eternally
grateful for some assistance.

Basically I can't seem to get cookie-switching and track-groups to work
at the same time, and I need both to solve issues we have.

We are load balancing a farm of web servers that use http, https and
port 2304 for chat.

The web application (on a weblogic cluster) holds a session so all
clients must connect to the same real server regardless of port.

We have used cookie-switching in the past because a lot of our clients
are on ISP that don't keep a static IP address.

Regards

Garry Harper

Here is the relevant section of my config.

server sticky-age 45

server predictor least-conn

server insert-cookie

!

!

server real Node07 x.x.x.x

 port 80

 port 80 keepalive

 port 80 url "GET /webct/checkStatusForLb"

 port 80 server-id 2007

 port 443

 port 443 keepalive

 port 2304

!

server real Node08 x.x.x.x

 port 80

 port 80 keepalive

 port 80 url "GET /webct/checkStatusForLb"

 port 80 server-id 2008

 port 443

 port 443 keepalive

 port 2304