[f-nsp] budgetary pricing for ServerIron hardware

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Thu Sep 21 11:45:31 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've been asked to find some budgetary pricing in a hurry for some
ServerIron 350s, each modestly equipped with (say) 1 x SX gig port
and maybe up to 8 copper gig ports.

I don't need a quote, and I don't need accurate numbers -- I need a
finger in the air price that I can give someone to help build a
budget. Normally I'd find this information in other ways, but it
turns out I need an answer more or less now :-)

Anybody happen to have some numbers they could share? Off-list would
seem ideal.

Thanks,

Joe