[f-nsp] BigIron RX Backplane redundancy

Asoka De Saram adesaram at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 12:41:26 EDT 2007

Andrea,
RX-8 comes with redundant switch fabrics - by default 2 switch fabrics are included in the base configuration. You can place the line cards (sfp modules) anywhere in the chassis and have redundancy, since line cards have multiple physical connections to switch fabrics, as well the management modules.