[f-nsp] L2-Transport

Daniel daniel at ipv6-network.de
Sat Jan 6 16:56:00 EST 2007

Hi there,

we use a NI400 with JetCore MGM4 modules.
We had a problem that foundry is unable to make simple L2-Transport.
I have a port (ether 1/2) which has 3 tagged vlans.

The problem is that an exchangepoint see the mac of the foundry but u
want that my foundry is transparent.

Network looks:

Customer -> HP-Switch -> Foundry -> Cisco -> Exchangepoint

The exchangepoint see macs from "Customer" and "Foundry"
Thats the reason why the port at the exchangepoint went dont
(port-security)

Port and vlan config below:

!Current configuration : 109 bytes
interface ethernet 1/2
 no fdp enable
 no cdp enable
 no spanning-tree
 sflow-forwarding
 sflow sample 512
!

!
vlan 118 name XXX by port
 tagged ethe 1/2
 router-interface ve 118
!
vlan 417 name XXX by port
 tagged ethe 1/2
 router-interface ve 417
!
vlan 418 name XXX by port
 tagged ethe 1/2 ethe 2/1
!

Befor the port whent down at the exchangepoint i see 885a packet.