[f-nsp] WSM in GTC Load Balancer Rebooting...

John G. isaac737 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:41:10 EDT 2007

greetings list,

has anyone experienced their Web Switch Module rebooting in their GTC's or
other Foundry Load Balancing gear?

i am about FED up with this company.  i curse the day we ever decided to go
with Foundry.

let me also pose the question to this list:

do you like your Foundry gear?  how do you compare this company to other
gear makes like Cisco, F5, Juniper, etc?

my iniital post was not to rag on this company but i can't help myself.  i
have never in my decade long IT career experienced such frustration with a
hardware manufacturer or their company support system.

so my questions are:

1) anyone out there have foundry LB'ers that have their WSM reboot/crash
every so often

and

2) do you like foundry?

i am dam curious on 2 actually even more than 1.

thank you,
jg