[f-nsp] cookie persistence in DSR mode

Jamie Dahl jamied at meatball.net
Tue Jun 5 08:02:57 EDT 2007

assuming your not using DSR..you dont need to worry about route-maps to
send the packets back to the LB.

Configure a "source-standby-ip" on the load balancer, then configure the
server to send all port X traffic back to the load balancer as the next
hop..

pretty easy to setup w/ FreeBSD and Linux, windows it's doubtful..