[f-nsp] [SPAM tagged by PCNET] Failing Backplane or Interface Module on a FastIron 800...help is greatly appreciated.

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:39:13 EDT 2007

Hi Todd,

Thank you again. I finally got a straight story out of a Foundry SE.
You're absolutely correct that speed/duplex mismatches can cause CAM
trashing. Also, CAM trashing can occur on J-F48E modules in a select
manufacturing window. Apparently it was a problem with their memory
supplier. They fixed the issue with the J-F48E-A. Again thank you.

Best Regards,
Jason