[f-nsp] [SPAM tagged by PCNET] Failing Backplane or Interface Module on a FastIron 800...help is greatly appreciated.

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:49:05 EST 2007

Hi Todd,

Went over to the FI800 and moved the bad blade to a new slot and the
issue cleared. Moved the bad blade back to its original slot and the
issue remained cleared.

Shouldn't failing the management blade over have caused the bad
interface  blade to reset instead of having to physically remove the
bad interface  blade?

Thank you in advance.

-J