[f-nsp] ServerIron FBS16 -- Howto load balance remote servers (aka non physically connected)

Unai Rodriguez unai at fbmsoftware.com
Wed Mar 14 01:55:45 EDT 2007

Thank you so much!!

I am trying to reconfigure the whole ServerIron again. I am using it for
two different set of servers.

One set is physically connected to it and the other is not (remote).

When I activate the "Source NAT" option, the traffic stops reaching
anywhere (connected servers and remote servers).

Do you think it's possible to have connected and remote server mixed at
the same time and load balance among them?

Thank you,
unai