[f-nsp] Subnet Question

Brendan Mannella bmannella at g3tech.net
Thu Mar 22 23:20:41 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

This is a bit of a general networking question but hoping someone can help.

I am trying to figure out the best way to route another subnet to a existing
customer.

I have dedicated server customers who have a been assigned their own vlan
and /29. Then when they request another /29 instead of adding it as a
secondary ip on the VIP, can I just use a static route? If not what is the
best way to accomplish this.

Thanks in Advance,

Brendan

7:44 AM