[f-nsp] ServerIron sample configs using L3 code

Raja Subramanian rajasuperman at gmail.com
Thu May 3 16:48:17 EDT 2007

On 5/4/07, Adam Waite <awaite at pandora.com> wrote:
> Is there any chance you can use client-ip insertion to supply your apps
> with the original addresses, and use source-nat?

Adam, thank you for the suggestion!  source-nat is really nice and would
eliminate most of my headaches, but unfortunately my apps demand that
client IPs pass through to the servers.

Once I get HTTP load balancing completed, I want to load balance other
services using the same SI -- telnet, smtp, pop3.  Client IP visibility
is essential for the telnet apps that I'm running.  Seems like I don't
have a way out other than solving this problem :-(

Thank you for your tip!

- Raja