[f-nsp] WSM6-1 Error Message

Adam Waite awaite at pandora.com
Sun May 20 22:42:59 EDT 2007

Did you recently upgrade your firmware? There are two images whose
versions need to match, one for the MP, and the other for the BPs.

Check with 'show version' and 'show flash'.  If you're booting from the
secondary image, you'll need both 'wsm boot sec' and 'boot sys fl sec'
in your startup config.

Adam Waite
Sr Network Engineer
Pandora Media