[f-nsp] WSM6-1 Error Message

Raul Ayala raul at townsendassets.com
Fri May 18 19:36:47 EDT 2007

We have a WSM6-1 in a SIGT chass. I get this error message then my system
crashes.  We have tried everything we can think of with no success.

ServerIron>MP and BP data structure size differs!!

error-code = 6
mp struct size = 20
bp struct size = 22
(369)(1)WSM crash
WARN: wsm App CPU 1 at slot 1 crashed(0)
WARN: bring down all App CPU at slot 1 and restart them

What are we doing wrong / can we do to fix this??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.