[f-nsp] FWS4802(PREM) and AC/DC

Gillian Canty-Ross gilli at subspacecom.com
Mon Sep 24 12:17:50 EDT 2007

If they're anything like the ServerIrons, they can be swapped out.
However the pin/clip things are REALLY annoying.

-Gilli
On Sep 24, 2007, at 12:12 PM, Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	No, not the musical group....
>
> 	Someone is offering me a 4802PREM with DC power supplies for
> a decent price. I can't use DC, but I happen to have 2 power supplies
> from an AC 4802. Would I just be able to swap? (And, if so, would
> anyone be interested in a 4802 + DC power supplies?)
>
> 			Thanks, Tuc

Gillian Canty-Ross            PH: +1617-680-6492
              SubSpace Communications, LLC
                 http://www.subspacecom.com
AIM: gillicanty                             Skype: gillicanty
          The Geek's Choice for Network Gear!