[f-nsp] FWS4802(PREM) and AC/DC

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:40:23 EDT 2007

Tuc, yes, there should not be a problem with that, not sure exactly which
model you are talking about but AC or DC power supplies are interchangeable
within the family for pretty much all Foundry gear.  With anything Jetcore
and above, they should be easily swapped out the back without opening the
case.

Mike