[f-nsp] SNMP traffic ve interface

Chris Gauthier cgauthie at pcc.edu
Fri Apr 18 11:18:16 EDT 2008

I disagree with that blanket statement.  Sflow is very useful, but not
as widely supported as SNMP.  For applications like Cacti or MRTG, you
really benefit from gathering information via SNMP.

Each protocol has different uses and different information that it
collects.  Neither, in my opinion, is one "better" than the other, just
different.

Chris

--
Chris Gauthier, CCNA, Network+, A+
Network Administration Team

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci