[f-nsp] ISIS loopback interface configuration

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Fri Apr 18 13:45:39 EDT 2008

We've had no problems doing this in our network:

interface loopback 1
 ip router isis
 ip address x.x.x.x/32
 no ip redirect
 isis metric 1
!

In my opinion, it is cleaner than trying to redistribute connected into the IGP. All interfaces that have ISIS enabled on them have their networks injected into the topology anyway. No redistribute is necessary.