[f-nsp] Assigning traffic to different VLLs based on the inner QinQ tag

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:31:11 EDT 2008

  I have a non-Foundry switch connected to an XMR Gig port (running
3.6.0cT163).  I'm expecting QinQ'd traffic (tag-types will both be
8100) coming from that switch.  I'm trying to determine how I can
strip off the outer tag, then assign the traffic to different VLLs,
VPLSs, etc. based on the 'inner' tag.  I've read the VLANs section of
the config guide a few times over and either it's not mentioning it,
or I don't 'get' it.  I'm more familiar with Juniper's way of doing
this, which lets you inspect both inner and outer tags, and do
pop/push/swap with the tags, but am struggling to understand how the
XMRs handle things.  Any insight would be appreciated.
  Some (possibly irrelevant) config snippets are below.

interface ethernet 2/1
 enable
 no spanning-tree
 no flow-control