[f-nsp] Is there much to recommend an MLX?

Daniel Faubel daniel at net2ez.com
Wed Dec 3 18:02:10 EST 2008

I would also put a vote in for the MLX/XMR line. We have a good number
of them in our network and haven't had any big issues with them.
Recently we started duel stacking IPv4 and IPv6, again, no issues.
Depending on your needs the XMR may be a better fit but that's a choice
you will have to make.

-Daniel