[f-nsp] VPLS and Q-in-Q

Lazuardi Nasution mrxlazuardin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:14:12 EST 2008

Hi Spencer,

You write "vpls end-point as untag port and tag-type 9100", how can we
set tag type for untag port ?

The existing backbone ring only consist some FESX and single MLX. The
CES is new and use new paradigm. Any other ways with that types of
platform for adding new customer node without have to register VLAN ID
on every segment ?

Best regards,