[f-nsp] What is the prefered way to add a vlan to a topo-group

Gunther Stammwitz gstammw at gmx.net
Thu Jan 3 08:57:47 EST 2008

Hello Peter,

did you already report this bug / feature request to foundry?

This is as annoying as the problem with new bgp neighbors:
After configuring a new bgp neighbor with "nei 1.2.3.4 remote-as 123" the mlx
automatically starts to bringt the session up which is a problem because you
don't have a chance to configure route-maps first.
Cisco is expecting the user to use the command "nei 1.2.3.4 activate" or "no nei
1.2.3.4 shut" once so that the router knows that the configuration has been
completed.

I hope that foundry is going to implement this feature soon...

Regards,
Gunther

[...]