[f-nsp] What is the prefered way to add a vlan to a topo-group

Erich Hohermuth eh at solnet.ch
Thu Jan 3 09:23:42 EST 2008

Hi

This feature is now implemented on MLX and XMR ;-)

Section: Auto Shutdown Beginning with release 03.7.00, you can use the
new of BGP Neighbors on Initial global auto-shutdown-new-neighbors
command Configuration the router bgp configuration to disable
establishment of the BGP connection with a remote peer when the peer is
first configured.

Regards
	Erich