[f-nsp] Foundry and Cisco UDLD different?

Andreas andreas at larsen.pl
Mon Jan 7 11:00:43 EST 2008

I would guess that they are incompatible the
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foschiano-udld-03.txt is
preatty new and I guess that the "standards" for it isn't implemented
correct in one of the platform. I  guess you could ask Foundry or Cisco
if they do support UDLD between different vendor devices.

Regards Andreas