[f-nsp] SuperX / SX800 used for routing?

Alexander Koch efraim at clues.de
Tue Jan 15 16:08:20 EST 2008

Folks,

some ppl will surely think I am crazy to continue asking. Is anyone using
a SuperX or SX800 for real routing, BGP and some 10G or so of traffic?

I have a few folks that say the box was giving issues and all, but is
anyone doing this right now, and is it actually working? Also for those
it is not / was not working out, can you please speak up and tell me?

I am of the understanding also the SX800 is what I want if I want to have
some more traffic and a little BGP, right?

Thanks,
Alexander