[f-nsp] SuperX / SX800 used for routing?

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:43:18 EST 2008

Alex, either the SuperX or SX800 can be equipped with the Layer 3 routing
package, the real difference is whether or not you need redundancy in the
switch fabric/management module.  The SuperX supports a single mgmt module,
the SX800 and 1600 can be configured with dual/redundant management blades.
It should be fine for what you are describing, but I will let the list
respond in that regard.

Mike