[f-nsp] ServerIron 4G Dest-NAT

John G. isaac737 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:38:52 EST 2008

well, may the Force be with you Gerald.

we ran code of theirs that came stock with the box about 7 months ago.  i
can't remember the code rev.  we experienced this same prob i described
running both the routing code and the non routing code.  i can't remember if
we ever tried upgrading the code on that particular box or not... it was a
crazy experience.  they would run for 2-3 days and then just puke.
hopefully they have fixed this issue....

-jg