[f-nsp] Problem doing gencsr

Rantanen, Edward CTR Edward.A.Rantanen at uscg.mil
Fri Jul 25 09:02:58 EDT 2008

After trouble shooting (playing around) figured how the cards interact with the software along their unique sets of commands.

The commands act/re-act differently when ran from management card vs. the SSL card.

The management card does not echo, ssl out-put the same as the ssl card itself. When I did an rconsole into the ssl card I was able to see the error on the commands, or when doing a clear on the key/certs the echo'd from the flash would show.

Tks Oliver for assist.