[f-nsp] "affordable" BGP router from foundry?

Andreas andreas at larsen.pl
Tue Mar 18 07:48:42 EDT 2008

Out of the new platform there is nothing smaller than RX4 that will do
what you ask for. Since the bgp table is getting close to 256k routes
alot of the older hardware won't be able to install it into CAM. Afaik.

With a RX4 I would not say that you are IPv4 and IPv6 future proof but I
would rather go with a MLX/XMR platform.

Regards Andreas