[f-nsp] "affordable" BGP router from foundry?

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Tue Mar 18 08:30:40 EDT 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Andreas wrote:

> With a RX4 I would not say that you are IPv4 and IPv6 future proof but I
> would rather go with a MLX/XMR platform.

Ahh, interesting point that my foundry rep hasn't brought up.

This install has a go-dead date 2 years from now, and our application has
zero (I'd go so far as to say negative...) support for ipv6, and it's not
on the current dev roadmap...but still good to think about.  Particularly
since we already have RX8's for the install that this site will migrate
to...

thanks.

.david

---