[f-nsp] VPLS/VLL Redundancy

Lazuardi Nasution mrxlazuardin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:00:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

1. Anyone has experience with the VPLS/VLL redundancy where each
subscriber node is connected to diffrent PE Router (NetIron MLX/XMR) ?
I need some configuration brief about that. The whitepapers are very
helpful too.

2. Is it possible to map different VLANs into the same VPLS cloud ?

3. I need some suggestion of FastIron Edge products which have port
based incoming and outgoing rate limitting with 64kbps granularity. I
will combine it on my design with NetIron MLX/XMR for making VPLS/VLL
provider.

Best regards,