[f-nsp] VPLS/VLL Redundancy

Lazuardi Nasution mrxlazuardin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:51:39 EDT 2008

Hi Tomasz,

Both VLAN should be bridged to be same broadcast domain on a VPLS
cloud. I'm using the different VLAN for making sure that the traffic
will traverse through the VPLS Router. If I'm using the same VLAN, the
traffic will not traverse through VPLS Router since the nodes are
connected to the same Aggregation Switch.

Best regards,