[f-nsp] Fwd: anycast rp

debbie fligor fligor at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:33:16 EDT 2008

We've only worked with the larger boxes for MSDP (NI 40G, MLX,
FI400/800).  I know that basic PIM works well on this platform at
software 4.1 and later (you do want to run current code though, the
3.2 and 4.0 code trains had some PIM/IGMP interaction issues that are
fixed in 4.1), but I can't help either way about MSDP and anycast RP
on this platform, we haven't done it.

I'd like to hear how it works out though when you try it.

-debbie