[f-nsp] Anyone having success with 8.0.01x software on Bigiron Jetcore

Jeroen Oldenhof jeroen at cj2.nl
Thu Sep 4 11:40:20 EDT 2008

Hi Jeroen,

We are running three non-Jetcore BI4000's with MGMT4 blades with
software version 07.8.04T53 (B2R07804.bin).

We're also facing this strange packetloss, 1% in mtr.. even from a
directly connected host to the router IP.. and we do far less bandwith..
around 100mbit.
I don't know if this is in any way related with your problem, but in my
believe it started after upgrading from a way older image.. 07.0.10T53.

So any suggestions which could fix your problem maybe also fixes mine :)

Best,
  - Jeroen