[f-nsp] bricked foundry?

Matthias Gelbhardt matthias at commy.de
Sun Sep 14 13:09:38 EDT 2008

Hi!

I have gotten a very helpful mail from Kenneth Hellmann, which has
given me some information about upgrading the image without actually a
working image.

Unfortrunatly I have to wait until I get physical access to the
machine, as it is in this state at the moment, that it states
"Bootstrap stopped for sds go command". I presume that this is some
kind of keystroke to get the machine booting again. Anyway, I am sure,
the box need a cold restart.

Regards,

Matthias