[f-nsp] setting up foundry Global IP

Oliver Adam oadam at madao.de
Fri Sep 19 10:07:12 EDT 2008

Have a look at the Global SLB Guide which is available since
TrafficWorks release 10.2.00 - most of the stuff in 10.2 is available
in 10.0 as well. Yes - it is possible to have use private IPs doing
GSLB. Have a look at page 2-21 (Private VIPs for GSLB). This is
basically getting done via a mapping in between public and private IPs.

Have a look at the docs...

R, Oliver