[f-nsp] Multiple Internet Providers

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 21:24:08 EDT 2009

Niels,

Thank you for your reply.  After adding the following global policy and
then we decided to split the two incoming internet connections on to
their own VLAN's both of my circuits came up and both are responding.

Added:
ip policy prefer-direct-route
!
vlan 5 name FirstCircuit by port
 untagged ethe 1/1
!
vlan 6 name SecondCircuit by port
 untagged ethe 1/2

My ip route entries were correct so that the distance for both 0.0.0.0
0.0.0.0 entries for the circuits were at distance 240 which allows BGP
route table to be checked first

Again, thank you for the quick response.

Joe