[f-nsp] server Iron fwlb info

John McCabe [Ext. 363] JohnMcCabe at rideau.com
Tue Apr 28 11:05:38 EDT 2009

I want to Load Balance our firewalls.
I have one serveriron xl 8 port.
I have 2 Firewalls ( junipers) each is on its own 10meg internet connection.
I want to loadbalance our users goung out traffic across these 2 links.
I do not want to use 2 LB units as described in the foundry papers.
I only want to use one LB unit on the inside of the firewall ( local lan) thus sending users out on either link.
Is this possible with the unit???

Al the documents describe using 2 units one inside the other on the outside i don't want this setup.

John

RIDEAU CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or received this communication by error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALIT? DE RIDEAU
Ce message peut contenir de l'information l?galement privil?gi?e ou confidentielle. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire ou croyez avoir re?u ce message par erreur, nous vous saurions gr? d'en aviser l'?metteur par courriel et d'en d?truire le contenu sans le communiquer ? d'autres ou le reproduire.

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE RIDEAU
Este mensaje puede contener informaci?n privilegiada o confidencial. Si usted no es la persona a quien estaba dirigido el mensaje o si recibi? este mensaje por error, notifique a quien se lo envi? por correo electr?nico y elimine el mensaje sin copiarlo o divulgarlo.